Crystal Eller Attorney at Law
I was born in Amarillo Texas in 1966 to Robert and Judy Eller. My family was what most would call "blue collar". Dad was a Master Sergeant in the United States Air Force. Mom worked as a bookkeeper. Neither of my parents graduated high school, much less went to college. Nor did they have the money to pay for me to do so.
When I decided to give this college thing a try, I knew I'd have to work full time and raise my own money. Student loans? What? I never heard of them. My parents raised me under the philosophy of, "if you can't afford to pay for it... you can't have it". The idea of borrowing money to pay for something simply didn't occur to me as an option.
While fully supporting myself, I completed college with no debt, by waitressing and bartending. I graduated from Florida State University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Criminology in 1990. I received a partial scholarship to begin law school in Miami, Florida. I transferred to John Marshal Law School in Chicago IL and graduated Cum Laude at the top of my class in 1993.
Upon Graduating, I moved to Las Vegas, in June of 1993. Since that time, I have practiced almost exclusively as a sole practitioner with my own firm focused on Criminal Law, until I was appointed as the City of Las Vegas, Municipal Court Traffic Commissioner in 2008. I held this possession for 2 1⁄2 years, and resigned in June of 2010.
Although I have enjoyed and excelled at Criminal Defense Law, the current economy has drawn my attention to another way I can use my experience and education to help others. I understand now, in this tragic economic climate, what a gift my parents gave me, in allowing me the opportunity to be responsible for myself. Once the extent of the foreclosure crises became clear, I felt a call to action. While representing several of the major banks such as Wells Fargo and Bank of America, I learned how they operate in modification situations and what they need from you, the Borrowers in order to say "YES" to your modification application.
Crystal's Credentials & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Criminology Florida State University, 1990
- Law Degree: Juris Doctor, graduated Cum Laude John Marshal Law School, 1993
- Admitted to practice law in three states: Nevada, Colorado and Florida
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the District of Nevada
- Over Five years experience as a sole practitioner with primary focus in criminal law
- Two and a half years Judicial experience as the First Las Vegas Municipal Court Traffic Commissioner
- Appointed by the Nevada Supreme Court as a Mediator for the Nevada Foreclosure Mediation Program
- Represented Wells Fargo, Bank of America and others in over 20 Foreclosure Mediations.
Details and Specs
|Hours of Operation:||Not Listed|
Send a Message