Fibro Realty Corporation
A regional real estate investment, development and management company focused on the acquisition, renovation, and management of income producing properties.
After eighteen years managing the family-owned Clark Paint Stores, in 1984 Norman Fine sold the paint stores and founded Fibro Realty Corporation. Intrigued by the phenomenal growth and appeal of the mutual fund industry, he set out to create a real estate investment business focused on income producing properties with local investors who could see and touch their investments. From the beginning Fibro had a simple formula and very focused goals:
- Focus on income producing properties in the Hartford, Connecticut and Springfield, Massachusetts Interstate 91 corridor.
- Focus on profits and giving investors their share.
- Focus on buying undervalued, unappreciated properties.
- Focus on one project at a time, finish it and move on.
- Focus on property management, efficient, responsive and cost effective.
- Focus on tenants; give them good space, and keep them happy.
Fibro Realty currently manages twenty five investment partnerships and over 400,000 square feet of rental space.
Details and Specs
|Hours of Operation:||Not Listed|
Send a Message