Greg has been an agent with Garden Realty since 1989 (and became a Broker in 2008) specializing in single family, condo, and land sales. As a senior Project Mgr. for BROM Builders, Greg stays on the cutting edge with custom single family home and land sales. Greg also serves as the chairman of the Eastern CT Asso. of Realtors Technology and MLS Committee. If you would like information on custom building, visit the BROM Builders website. Greg holds a bachelor's degree from the University of CT and also holds a private pilot's license with an instrument rating.
If you are looking for an agent who uses today's technology to maximize their communication abilities, then Greg is the agent for you. As an e-PRO certified agent, Greg is proactive and savvy about the Internet and he can take the connected consumer seriously as well as meet their online needs.
Besides enjoying his time with his wife of 26 years, Denise, and his 2 daughters, Erica and Kristen, Greg enjoys competing in the NASCAR Weekly Racing Series at the Waterford Speedbowl with responsibilities as Crew Chief, Spotter and webmaster for the Garden Realty sponsored VOJAN Motorsports 51SK Modified (2007 Track Champions).
Top 10 Reasons
- We Are the Real Estate Agents for You!
- We have years of experience successfully buying and selling homes in the local market.
- We know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
- We'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- We are experienced real estate agents - anything less and you'd be short changed.
- We'll use our connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- We'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice we preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- We won't waste your time - when an offer is made, we'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.
Greg is especially knowledgeable with lot purchases and new construction; Mike has access to VA & HUD property listings.
Details and Specs
|Hours of Operation:||Not Listed|
Send a Message