M Commercial Inc.
We partner with you to achieve an optimal modern minded solution for your real estate needs; We draw from decades of experience in Sales & Leasing, Acquisitions, Re-purposing sites, and Sustainable Development. Our beliefs only allow forward thinking; together we strategically place your company in the right product with the best location on any continent.
We believe in honesty, hard work, demonstrating good Leadership qualities and that education is paramount, change is imminent, innovative environmental solutions are no longer a request but are a required responsibility. We enjoy helping people with their real estate needs through collaboration and remain committed to keeping our values and reinventing our practices.
Kristen A. Macken, SIOR is the President and Chief Executive Officer of M Commercial Inc. Her experiences have afforded time in Building / Development, Renovations, preservations and sales and leasing. Kristen's chronology of expereinces show leadership qualities in her field and a clear departure from traditional real estate business.
- 1984 Kristen Macken graduated from San Diego State University
- 1984 Kristen Macken obtained California Real Estate Agent license began work in the field.
- 1990 Educational focus 45 college units in real estate courses to qualify to apply for the Brokers exam.
- 1991 Became licensed California Real Estate Broker.
- 1996 Kristen Macken Co Founded M Commercial Inc.
- 1998 Kristen was invited to join the SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors). She completed the extensive educational program and has received the Society's prestigious SIOR designation. The criteria for the invitation includes high volume of brokerage and peer recognition. SIOR specializes in assisting the business and corporate communities assess and select industrial and office properties.
- 2002 Kristen Macken collaborated with Brokerage community in Italy.
- 2006 Educational Focus on Rail Yard Revitalization
- 2006 Kristen began a new Chapter in Brokerage by going Internationally with her work to complete first transaction in Europe same year
- 2007 Kristen Macken began forming relationships with Scandanavian companies.
- 2007 Educational focus on Real Estate Environmental Restoration and Redevelopment.
- 2007 Kristen Macken successfully consulted site search and completion of acquisition in Italy
- 2008 Kristen embarked on first Redevelopment of an existing site. This included acquisition, tenant selection, complete renovation and repurposing the old facility into a modern environmentally minded property.
- 2010 Kristen Macken began collaborating with Canadian companies.
Today Kristen Macken continues to enjoy providing innovative solutions to a broad client base and her Educational focus is on Global Capital markets and their sustainability.
Details and Specs
|Hours of Operation:||Not Listed|
Send a Message