Marcia B. Kelly REALTOR

Thank You! Your rating has been saved.

Marcia's Goal

Purchasing or selling a home are possibly the most important decisions you will ever make. Marcia knows that a home represents much more than just a "dwelling" - bricks, walls, or paint. A home represents memories and the place where you lived and grew or will live and grow with your loved ones. Marcia knows that the choices you make when buying or selling a home are not choices you will make lightly. She will not push you into a decision or neglect you when you need advice about a decision. When it is time to purchase or sell your next home, Marcia would be honored if you will give her 10 percent of your trust and let her earn the remaining 90 percent.


  • MS, Journalism/Advertising, University of Kansas
  • BA, with honors, Communication/Public Relations & English, Washburn University
  • BA, International Relations, minor in Economics, University of California, Davis

Marcia's Real Estate Statistics

  • 98% of Marcia's listings sell.
  • Marcia sells 37% of her own listings.*
  • The average time from listing to sale of Marcia's listings is 36 days.
  • Marcia's listings sell at a price within 1-2% of her listing prices.
  • Marcia sells and lists properties in the following areas: Greater Topeka and Shawnee, Jackson, Jefferson, Osage, Brown, Wabaunsee, Pottawatomie & Douglas Counties.
  • Marcia has sold properties to local, state, national & international clients. She has worked easily through the internet with clients from such diverse areas as Israel, Norway and France.
  • Marcia successfully has facilitated and/or identified properties for 37 Section 1031 tax-deferred exchanges and believes she participated in the first such tax-deferred exchange in the state of Kansas.

Marcia feels that healthy competition enables sellers to achieve higher selling prices. She prefers to expose or advertise her properties to as many agents and buyers as possible. Some agents do not market their properties to other agents and, thus, deprive their sellers of healthy competition and higher sales prices. Marcia could sell all her listings herself, but she prefers to let as many agents as possible know about her listings to ensure that her sellers achieve the maximal sales price in the shortest amount of time.

Details and Specs

Hours of Operation: Not Listed
Notes: None Listed


Be the first to add a review for this item.

Please write a review for this item

Send a Message


There are currently no articles available.



Metro   City