Stites & Harbison, PLLC
Stites & Harbison, PLLC, is a preeminent law firm based in strategic Southeastern locations and sought by business and institutional clients nationwide for sophisticated transactions, difficult litigation and complex regulatory matters. Tracing its origins to 1832, Stites & Harbison is one of the oldest law practices in the nation and among the largest law firms in the region.
The firm's members include...
- seven fellows of the American College of Trial Lawyers
- three fellows of the American College of Trust & Estate Counsel
- two fellows of the American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- one member of the American College of Mortgage Attorneys
- three fellows of the American College of Construction Lawyers
- one fellow of the American College of Equine Lawyers
- one fellow of the American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers, and
- three attorneys certified in business bankruptcy by the American Board of Certification.
Details and Specs
|Hours of Operation:||Not Listed|
Send a Message