The Henry S. Miller Company
The Henry S. Miller Company was established in 1914 when Henry S. Miller, Sr. started his real estate career. From a one-man office, the company today is the largest independent real estate brokerage services firm in Texas and has forged a tradition of service and integrity for over 85 years. The Henry S. Miller family of companies consists of Henry S. Miller Realty Services; Miller Realty Investment Partners; Henry S. Miller Development Group; Miller Club Group; Henry S. Miller Interests, Inc. and Vance C. Miller Interests, Inc.
In March of 2001 the residential services group was sold to NRT (Coldwell Banker Residential) which consisted of Henry S. Miller Realtors; Perry & Butler Realty, Inc. and American Western Mortgage Co.
The Henry S. Miller Companies consist of multiple
interrelated organizations, corporations and affiliations
that work together to provide its clients with the highest level of service in the industry today. Henry S. Miller Realty Services, LLC is organized into Divisions based on the area of specialty. Each Division has a Division Head who oversees the operations of each group, and each group is overseen by the Principals Group. All Associates of Henry S. Miller are Independent Contractors.
Details and Specs
|Hours of Operation:||Not Listed|
Send a Message