Vander Zanden Real Estate Company, LLC
Vander Zanden Real Estate Company, LLC was founded in 1975 by the late John Vander Zanden. John Wheeler, a member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, SIOR, in the Green Bay market, assumed ownership of the firm in 1982.
Our primary focus and expertise is in working with all aspects of Commercial Real Estate including Sales and Leasing of:
- Office Property
- Industrial and Manufacturing Properties
- Retail Property
- Warehouse Property
- Vacant Land
- Investment Property
- We also offer full-time Property Management.
Our company is a member of the Commercial Association of Realtors of Wisconsin (CARW) and we subscribe to the commercial websites Loopnet and CoStar. Vander Zanden Real Estate Co., LLC has an excellent referral service through banks, attorneys, accountants, commercial appraisers, insurance companies and investment brokers. We represent St. Vincent's, St. Mary's and St. Nicholas Hospitals in their Real Estate needs including some property management. We are capable and familiar with bidding government projects for government leased space, and build to suit projects, having put together many government leases over the past 12 years.
ABOUT OUR BROKERS
- Vander Zanden Real Estate Co., LLC has over 50 years of combined experience in Commercial Real Estate.
- John J. Wheeler has been a member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, SIOR, for 15 years. The SIOR network consists of more than eight hundred offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe, with membership criteria representing the highest standards in the industry.
- James M. Wheeler has been a Licensed Commercial Broker in Green Bay for 20 years and is currently a candidate to be a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM).
Details and Specs
|Hours of Operation:||Not Listed|
Send a Message